Adjective cunning has 3 senses
- cunning, cute - attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness; "a cute kid with pigtails"; "a cute little apartment"; "cunning kittens"; "a cunning baby"
Antonym: unattractive (indirect, via attractive)
- crafty, cunning, dodgy, foxy, guileful, knavish, slick, sly, tricksy, tricky, wily - marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dik"; "a wily old attorney"
Antonym: artless (indirect, via artful)
- clever, cunning, ingenious - showing inventiveness and skill; "a clever gadget"; "the cunning maneuvers leading to his success"; "an ingenious solution to the problem"
Antonym: maladroit (indirect, via adroit)
,Noun cunning has 3 senses
- cunning - shrewdness in deception; "as cunning as a fox"
--1 is a kind of shrewdness, astuteness, perspicacity, perspicaciousness
- craft, craftiness, cunning, foxiness, guile, slyness, wiliness - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
--2 is a kind of shrewdness, astuteness, perspicacity, perspicaciousness
- cunning - drafty artfulness (especially in deception)
--3 is a kind of artfulness