Noun fellow has 5 senses
- chap, fellow, feller, lad, gent, fella, blighter, cuss - a boy or man; "that chap is your host"; "there's a fellow at the door"; "he's a likable cuss"
--1 is a kind of male, male person
--1 has particulars: dog
- companion, comrade, fellow, familiar, associate - a person who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
--2 is a kind of friend
--2 has particulars: date, escort; playmate, playfellow; tovarich
- colleague, confrere, fellow - a person who is member of your class or profession; "the surgeon consulted his colleagues"; "he sent e-mail to his fellow hackers"
--3 is a kind of associate
- fellow, buster - an informal form of address for a man; "Say, fellow, what are you doing?"; "Hey buster, what's up?"
--4 is a kind of man, adult male
- boyfriend, fellow, beau, swain, young man - a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
--5 is a kind of man, adult male; lover