Adjective possible has 3 senses
- possible - capable of happening or existing; "a breakthrough may be possible next year"; "anything is possible"; "warned of possible consequences"
Antonyms: impossible, hopeless, impracticable, infeasible, unfeasible, unworkable, out, unachievable, unattainable, undoable, unrealizable
- potential, possible - existing in possibility; "a potential problem"; "possible uses of nuclear power"
- conceivable, imaginable, possible - possible to conceive or imagine; "that is one possible answer"
Antonym: unthinkable (indirect, via thinkable)
,Noun possible has 2 senses
- possible - something that can be done; "politics is the art of the possible"
--1 is a kind of possibility, possible action, opening
- possible - an applicant who might be suitable
--2 is a kind of applicant, applier