Noun straightness has 5 senses
- straightness - of hair: lack of a tendency to curl
--1 is a kind of curvature, curve
- straightness - freedom from crooks or curves or bends or angles
--2 is a kind of shape, form, configuration, contour, conformation
- directness, straightness - trueness of course toward a goal; "rivaling a hawk in directness of aim"
--3 is a kind of characteristic
--3 has particulars: downrightness, straightforwardness; immediacy, immediateness
- good faith, straightness - having honest intentions; "he acted in good faith"; "doubt was expressed as to the good faith of the immigrants"
--4 is a kind of honesty, honestness
- heterosexuality, heterosexualism, straightness - a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the opposite sex
--5 is a kind of sexual activity, sexual practice, sex, sex activity