- fad, craze, furor, furore, cult, rage - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
--1 is a kind of fashion
- craze, delirium, frenzy, fury, hysteria - state of violent mental agitation
--2 is a kind of mania, manic disorder
--2 has particulars: nympholepsy; mass hysteria, epidemic hysertia
Derived form: verb craze1
- craze - a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
--3 is a kind of crack
Derived form: verb craze2
- madden, craze - cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
Derived form: noun craze2
Something ----s somebody
- craze - develop a fine network of cracks; "Crazed ceramics"
--2 is one way to crack
Derived form: noun craze3