Adjective fledged has 2 senses
- fledged, mature - (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
Antonyms: unfledged, immature, unfeathered
- fledged, vaned - (of an arrow) equipped with feathers
Antonyms: unfeathered, featherless (indirect, via feathered)
,Verb fledge has 3 senses
- fledge - feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight
--1 is one way to rear, raise, bring up, nurture, parent
Something ----s something
- fledge, flight - decorate with feathers; "fledge an arrow"
--2 is one way to decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
Somebody ----s something
- fledge, feather - grow feathers; "The young sparrows are fledging already"
--3 is one way to grow, develop, produce, get, acquire