Adjective immature has 6 senses
- immature - characteristic of a lack of maturity; "immature behavior"
Antonyms: mature, autumnal, mellow, mellowed, ripe
- immature, unformed - lacking in development; "immature plans"; "an unformed character"
Antonym: developed (indirect, via undeveloped)
- young, immature - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth; "young people"
- green, unripe, unripened, immature - not fully developed or mature; not ripe; "unripe fruit"; "fried green tomatoes"; "green wood"
- immature - not yet mature
Antonyms: mature, adult, big, full-grown, fully grown, grown, grownup, abloom, efflorescent, flowering, fruiting, full-blown, matured, headed, marriageable, nubile, overblown, prime
- unfledged, immature - (of birds) not yet having developed feathers; "a small unfledged sparrow on the window sill"