Adjective healthy has 5 senses
- healthy - having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease; "a rosy healthy baby"; "staying fit and healthy"
Antonyms: unhealthy, angry, arthritic, creaky, rheumatic, rheumatoid, rheumy, asthmatic, wheezing, wheezy, bad, unfit, unsound, blebby, blistery, bloated, distended, puffed, puffy, swollen, tumescent, tumid, turgid, bloodshot, cankerous, ulcerated, ulcerous, carbuncled, carbuncular, carious, caseous, chilblained, colicky, flatulent, gassy, cytomegalic, debilitated, enfeebled, infirm, seedy, dehydrated, diseased, morbid, pathologic, pathological, edematous, dropsical, enlarged, foaming, foamy, frothing, gangrenous, mortified, inflamed, inflammatory, ingrowing, ingrown, membranous, membrane-forming, proinflammatory, pro-inflammatory, raw, sore, sallow, sickly, sunburned, sunburnt, varicose, windburned, windburnt, jaundiced, icteric, yellow, mental, sore-eyed
- healthy - financially secure and functioning well; "a healthy economy"
Antonym: unsound (indirect, via sound)
- healthy, salubrious, good for you - promoting health; healthful; "a healthy diet"; "clean healthy air"; "plenty of healthy sleep"; "healthy and normal outlets for youthful energy"; "the salubrious mountain air and water"- C.B.Davis; "carrots are good for you"
Antonym: unwholesome (indirect, via wholesome)
- fit, healthy - physically and mentally sound or healthy; "felt relaxed and fit after their holiday"; "keeps fit with diet and exercise"
- healthy, intelligent, levelheaded, sound - exercising or showing good judgment; "healthy scepticism"; "a healthy fear of rattlesnakes"; "the healthy attitude of French laws"; "healthy relations between labor and management"; "an intelligent solution"; "a sound approach to the problem"; "sound advice"; "no sound explanation for his decision"
Antonym: unreasonable (indirect, via reasonable)