- improved - made more desirable or valuable or profitable; especially made ready for use or marketing; "new houses are springing up on an improved tract of land near the river"; "an improved breed"
Antonyms: unimproved, dirt, ungraded, scrub, undeveloped
- improved - become or made better in quality; "was proud of his improved grades"; "an improved viewfinder"
Antonym: worse (indirect, via better)
- improved - (of land) made ready for development or agriculture by clearing of trees and brush; "improved farmlands"
Antonym: uncleared (indirect, via cleared)
- better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate - to make better; "The editor improved the manuscript with his changes"
--1 is one way to change, alter, modify
Derived forms: noun improvement1, noun improver1, noun improver2
They improve their earnings this year
- better, improve, ameliorate, meliorate - get better; "The weather improved toward evening"
--2 is one way to change state, turn
Derived forms: noun improvement3, noun improvement2
Their earnings improve this year