Adjective unbroken has 5 senses
- unbroken - marked by continuous or uninterrupted extension in space or time or sequence; "cars in an unbroken procession"; "the unbroken quiet of the afternoon"
Antonyms: broken, broken-field, dashed, dotted, fitful, interrupted, off-and-on, halting
- unbroken - not subdued or trained for service or use; "unbroken colts"
Antonyms: tame, tamed (indirect, via wild)
- unplowed, unploughed, unbroken - (of farmland) not plowed; "unplowed fields"; "unbroken land"
- unbroken, kept - (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded; "unbroken promises"; "promises kept"
Antonyms: broken, unkept
- unbroken - not broken; whole and intact; in one piece; "fortunately the other lens is unbroken"
Antonyms: broken, breached, busted, chipped, cracked, crumbled, fragmented, crushed, ground, dissolved, fractured, shattered, smashed, splintered, split