Adjective unsophisticated has 5 senses
- unsophisticated, unworldly - not wise in the ways of the world; "either too unsophisticated or too honest to promise more than he could deliver"; "this helplessly unworldly woman"- Kate O'Brien
Antonym: sophisticated (indirect, via naive)
- uncomplicated, unsophisticated - lacking complexity; "small and uncomplicated cars for those really interested in motoring"; "an unsophisticated machine"
Antonym: complex (indirect, via simple)
- callow, inexperienced, naive, unsophisticated - lacking experience of life; "a callow youth of seventeen"
Antonym: mature (indirect, via immature)
- bumpkinly, hick, rustic, unsophisticated - awkwardly simple and provincial; "bumpkinly country boys"; "rustic farmers"; "a hick town"; "the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
Antonym: cosmopolitan (indirect, via provincial)
- naive, unsophisticated - lacking sophistication
Antonym: artful (indirect, via artless)