- neighbor, neighbour, neighboring, neighbouring - situated near one another; "neighbor states"
Antonym: far (indirect, via near)
- neighbor, neighbour - a person who lives (or is located) near another
--1 is a kind of person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, human, soul
Derived form: verb neighbour1
- neighbor, neighbour - a nearby object of the same kind; "Fort Worth is a neighbor of Dallas"; "what is the closest neighbor to the Earth?"
--2 is a kind of object, physical object
Derived form: verb neighbour2
- neighbor, neighbour - live or be located as a neighbor; "the neighboring house"
--1 is one way to dwell, shack, reside, live, inhabit, people, populate, domicile, domiciliate
Derived form: noun neighbour1
- neighbor, neighbour - be located near or adjacent to; "Pakistan neighbors India"
--2 is one way to border, adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on
Derived form: noun neighbour2
Something ----s something