- sprawled, sprawling, sprawly - spread out irregularly; "sat sprawled in the big armchair"; "the sprawling suburbs"; "a big sprawly city"
Antonym: unextended (indirect, via extended)
- sprawling, straggling, straggly - spreading out carelessly (as if wandering) in different directions; "sprawling handwriting"; "straggling branches"; "straggly hair"
Antonym: tidy (indirect, via untidy)
- sprawl, sprawling - an ungainly posture with arms and legs spread about
--1 is a kind of position, posture, attitude
Derived form: verb sprawl1
- sprawl - sit or lie with one's limbs spread out
--1 is a kind of sit, sit down; lie
Derived forms: noun sprawl1, noun sprawler1, noun sprawling1
The children sprawl in the rocking chair
There sprawl some children in the rocking chair
- sprawl, straggle - go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way; "Branches straggling out quite far"
--2 is one way to spread, distribute
Something is ----ing PP