- disorder, upset - condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning; "the doctor prescribed some medicine for the disorder"; "everyone gets stomach upsets from time to time"
--1 is a kind of condition, status
--1 has particulars:
- disorderliness, disorder - a condition in which things are not in their expected places; "the files are in complete disorder"
--2 is a kind of condition, status
Antonyms: orderliness, order
--2 has particulars:
shambles; untidiness; mess, messiness, muss, mussiness; disorganization, disorganisation, disarrangement; clutter, jumble, muddle, mare's nest, welter, smother Derived form: verb disorder2
- disorder - a disturbance of the peace or of public order
--3 is a kind of state
--3 has particulars:
- perturb, unhinge, disquiet, trouble, cark, distract, disorder - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed; "She was rather perturbed by the news that her father was seriously ill"
--1 is one way to disturb, upset, trouble
Somebody ----s somebody
Something ----s somebody
- disorder, disarray - bring disorder to
--2 is one way to change, alter, modify
Derived form: noun disorder2
Somebody ----s something
Something ----s something